Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Printing onto different textured paper.

I started by creating my final outcomes on computer software, Photoshop. This was great to create and in my opinion has a great outcome.
I experimented with using different textured paper to print onto.
I started by using cartridge paper which is thicker then normal printer paper and also has a textured feel to it. This is what it looked like when printed.

I then used taking paper to print onto. This is thiner and also opaque so gives a great effect to print onto as not all the colour prints onto the surface as it smoother then normal printer paper as has very little surface to grip onto.  


You can't always tell what paper they are printed on as they have been scanned in, to form a digital image but the tracing paper prints are stronger in colour.
I prefer these and will go on to use this method of printing for my final piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment