Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Double exposure using Photoshop.

To produce this double exposure manipulated piece I started by taking a series of digital photographs. I then opened them in Adobe Photoshop and places two images in the same document but on separate layers. 
I then changed the opacity of the photograph on the top layer to 50% but this will vary depending on the photograph you use.

The second image I left the opacity on 100%.

When together this is the final outcome.


This took about 5 minutes to manipulate and is very easy to do. However to continue with further manipulation I edited two more images in the same way however I also changed one of the photographs to black and white so that you can see the difference in effect.
I think this is the better one of the two as the black and white layer against the coloured background stands out well.



No comments:

Post a Comment