Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Press printing.

To produce a press print it is very simple you start by collecting a few objects that relate to your theme. Mine is landscapes so I started by collecting a few leafs and acorns. 

I took them into the darkroom and dipped them into the developer liquid. I then pressed them onto the photograph paper and continued the process by dipping the paper into the stop for 30 seconds and then into the fix for a couple of minutes.

This again is an easy process so to make it a little more complicated I exposed the paper to a negative also relating to landscapes and then using the same objects I again dipped them in developer and pressed them onto the paper so only some areas of photograph will develop but the areas that haven'n got developer on wont.

(IMAGE HERE)

No comments:

Post a Comment