Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Starting point - Inner Character.


Inner Character



My reason for choosing this starting point is because I love the way that you can get someone to change the way they look and another persons opinion about the person dressed up. People judge others normally by their appearance and that can lead to lots of difficulties. I want to change the way people interpret things. For Primary research I aim to get family and friends to dress up to disguise themselves. I want to change their appearance so that you can no longer recognise themselves. My first choice of artists to look at is Diane Arbus as I was inspired by her work when picking this theme due to the way she expresses peoples personality's through the photographs and I will also look at Andy Warhol... I would like to experiment with using fabric within this start of the project so that I can see how the outcome might look even though I will continue to develop ideas and my ability to produce better outcomes. I plan to experiment with using both digital and hand made experiments. I hope to use different multimedia experiments to get the best outcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment