Thursday, February 14, 2013

Starting point - Space.

SPACE


My reason for choosing this starting point is because I like the way you can show both large spaces as well as confined spaces. You can also show the difference between empty/tidy spaces as well as crowded/messy spaces. People and places are judged by the 5 senses. I plan to look at the differences between both. For primary research I will take photographs of people under the shower or in a bath where people fear from drowning. For secondary research I will look at the work of other artists for inspiration. I will look at Alban Grosdider for inspiration as I think that his use of people in spaces is great as it almost seems as though they are uncomfortable being in the water. I would like to experiment with using different people in situations and spaces that are uncomfortable and small such as underwater or wrapped up tightly with some materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment