Thursday, February 14, 2013

'Inner Character' photographs.

Related to my chosen theme 'Inner Character' I took photographs. My photographs are of a male model dressed up in women's clothing with make up on. By changing the look of this to look like a women it is slightly humours as well as a little confusing maybe he is posing for the picture or maybe this is something he does regularly.

The manly look posed by my model could be read as being uncomfortable photographed in this way.  Being dressed this way is extremely different for my male model and in this picture as well as in others you can tell this is out fo the ordinary.



This photograph is very natural in the sense of the smile and the positioning however the false make up and bra strap shows another side that he is dressed up in something unexpected and 'unnatural' for a man to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment