Wednesday, February 27, 2013

'Space' experiments.

I chose to experiment with the photographs I took for the 'Space' theme. I did this as I wanted to see how I could get the best possible outcomes. Here I have changed the colour of the original photograph into black and white. I think that this has  great effect as the light reflecting on the water shows more then if the picture was coloured.



Here I have changed the hue and saturation levels using photoshop to change the colour of certain areas of the image mainly the face and a few reflective areas. I also found that by changing it to a colour that makes him seem unusual it seems a bit surreal. Almost like I have placed a layer of water effect on top of a normal image of a male model.

For this photograph I colorised the whole image giving it all a blue tint. I chose to use purple and blue because these two colours give the impression of being cold and uncomfortable within the water. Being under the water is uncomfortable anyway as you are restricted with space.
                                            
The positioning of the guy in the bath is a little off centre. I like this as it gives an effect of his body floating within the water and he is struggling to keep his body in one position this also relates to the space the water is in, which connects to my chosen theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment