Saturday, September 1, 2012

Photograph collages inspired by Quentine Jones & Michelle Thompson.

I have continued to experiment with different materials and textures to Enhance my experiemntal abilities. For this experiment I started by looking at the work of Quentine Jones and a range of other illistrators. I then chose a photograph that I had taken that related to the theme I picked at the beginning of the project. Landscapes. I then collected magazines and flicked through to find appropriate text and images that I could add to my image to make a college like effect. I chose to place text in the corner and an image in the centre of the photograph and to add another time of media I painted a small whales tail piercing through the water.


I enjoyed creating this piece but I think I could have been abit more creative with cut outs from the magazines that I had added to the image now I know that they didn't have to have the same theme as the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment