Saturday, September 1, 2012

Origami inspired by Rebecca chew.

Using YouTube I searched different ways of making origami. I found a wide range of different things you could make using Origami. I tried a few nob pulled paper but the butterfly was my favourite. Using a photograph I had already taken of a landscape I followed the steps to create a butterfly using just one sheet of paper. I really enjoyed Experimenting like this. I found once you got the hang of it, it was easy to do again and again using different tutorials to make different outcomes. Next time I think I would maybe use patterened paper like wallpaper or wrapping paper and maybe try harder ones using more then one piece of paper.
Here are 2 of my experiments that I tried out first. A swan and a butterfly.


This was my final outcome using an image of a landscape.

No comments:

Post a Comment