Saturday, September 29, 2012

Painting onto photographs.

Another method of manipulation is to paint onto photographs you had developed or printed.
I looked at an artist called Leslie David for inspiration on how I could enhance my own images.
These are a few of Leslie's images.



I chose a few images I had already developed. With these image I photocopied the originals and put blobs of paint onto some areas of the images. Then with a piece of card I smudged the paint along the image to cover more surface area.



I covered difference area of the same image to see which looked best.


Some of the paint marks don't look as effective as others like the one bellow.
For this image I put thick blobs of paint across my finger tips and dabbed the area.
The thick paint gives a great textured look and also feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment