Thursday, January 3, 2013

Personal Project ideas.

I have come up with four different ideas to help me gain inspiration through out this personal project. 
Each of the sheets contains different ideas of how I might go about to create a final outcome.

For this first idea I chose to take a series of photographs that would connect together to make a scene almost like a panoramic photo. They would more then likely be photographs of landscapes as this matches my continuous theme. As inspiration I looked at a photographer called 'Rauner' for inspiration.

 My second idea I come up with taking a series of photos that would consist of reflections for this idea i was inspired by Anish Kapoor and Andre Kertesz. These are both artist that produce reflective sculptures and place in busy places where they will be appreciated.

 For my final idea my idea was to take photographs of both famous landmarks such as the London eye as well as less famous objects like bus stops and blocks of flats. I would then go on to enhance the main feature of the photograph to take away a section of the identity. For this idea I was inspired by both Greg Sand and .....

The last idea was the idea I chose to go with. This is seemed to allow me to more experimental with the final outcome and how I enhance it and exhibit the final piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment