Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Handmade experiments.

I have taken the digital images that I took during the project and started to manipulate in a way to show that I have been inspired by the work of Genadii Berezkin.

I started by cutting away sections of the image by hand that gives the main features its identity and 'personality'. Below is an example:


For the next stage I started to paint on another piece of paper in the areas where I have cut away on the photograph. I chose to use colours that are already within the image so that it wasn't too much of a dramatic change. I have added blended patches as well as block colours as Genadii has within his work. Here is my progress to the next step however I decided to show you the different photographs i've used:
(IMAGE)

This was a great experiment but i decided that it wasn't enough to get the grade i wanted to achieve. Inspired by Genadii when producing these outcomes I researched a little more for more inspiration and I now have a few more ideas for future reference.


No comments:

Post a Comment