Tuesday, June 12, 2012

V&A theme.

The theme I chose from the listed few on the V&A website that i wish to use throughout this project in a range of different ways is the architectural theme. I chose this theme as I found there was a range of ways you could go about using this titled theme. 
I could look at both old and modern shaped buildings and the similarities and differences. I could look at the people that work inside these buildings. I could also consider looking at different buildings all over the world and how different countries build things differently.
I believe this will be a good theme to photograph because everywhere you go and look there is a different built or structured things from floors to ceilings and most of the things in between.
There are lots of photographers from all around that world that use this theme as inspiration for there work. I have previously looked at a photographer called Anthony Weller who produces phenomenal photographs of buildings and everything that accompanies them like the people and the interiors.

No comments:

Post a Comment