Sunday, June 24, 2012

Lin Osborn Crop & Composition.

I come across a photographer called Lin Osborn. Lin produces a range of graphic pieces from photographs she has taken. Here are a couple of her pieces of work.

In this image you can see that Lin has taken a photographs that change in colour so they blend across the edited image.
Here is another of Lin's images. She has taken from around London. This image doesn't change in colour but has a continuous theme based around London and things that you would relate to London.

I chose to create my own interpretation of Lin's work. I based my image on the red London telephone box. I think this image looks effective as it has a continuous theme and the red stands out in the images. However if I was to produce another graphic image like this I think I would use more of my own images rather then just a few and I might think about using a range of colours rather then just the red from the phone boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment