Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Objects.

Below are a few of my photographs I took to be added to my instillation by hanging them from the string that I plan to use to form the structure of my instillation. These objects will relate to chosen people that I also plan to use in my instillation I then plan to use different coloured string to show different people.






I used a Digital SLR to take these pictures with the flash setting on. I also decided that I wanted to use a plan white background that would allow my objects to stand out and also show some shadowing from the objects. 
I used object belong to people of all ages and both male and female. I think from looking at the objects you can sort of understand how I am trying to make connections within my own work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment