Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Formative Assessment.

As I am progressing through my final project 'Inside Outside and In Between'. I have been given a Formative Assessment sheet. This shows me the areas I am doing well in as well as the areas that I can improve on and the best way to improve.So far I am happy with my overall grade however I would really like to active higher so I will respond to all of my feedback and hopefully get a well deserved grade.
Below is my assessment sheet.

I have also decided that to look at past feedback sheets in order to see if there are other areas that I can improve on from to make this project different from the rest.

1 comment:

  1. Over the Easter Holidays it would be good if you could go visit http://www.southlondongallery.org/page/144/Pae-White-Too-much-night-again/826 connection with your use of thread!

    ReplyDelete