Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Contextual Analysis of Florian Imgrund

Florian Imgrund is a German Photographer. He first got his SLR camera in 2010 and since then he has produced amazing pieces of work. One of his Projects is called 'Double Exposure', this consists of taking photographers of Humans as well as Natural Landscapes and when processing the photographs you layer the negatives. All of his double exposures are done using a single SLR camera and not a digital camera so he does not manipulate it. 



The meaning behind this project is to show the connection some people have with the environment and how different yet close you can be.
Personally I think his work is amazing. I really like how the human figures look supernatural with the Landscape background. The black and white exposure have a great contrast but this gives an amazing effect.
This I can relate to my chosen theme of landscapes. I think it will be a great inspiration for ideas when I get to the stage where I will need to create a final piece for this project. 
However I would like to experiment like this as I think it would be a good idea to know to create something like this for future reference.



No comments:

Post a Comment